Monday, July 4, 2011

Funny girls in weird situations 01

99% is great, the other 1% I hate Little things keep bugging at my head Wake up calls Bad idea! Smack and that Bad idea! Fashion cafe Bad idea! Friendly fire, GMTV Darker mornings Bad idea! And pay per view Bad idea! Litter dropping Bad idea! I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught It's not fair, but I don't care not me

A LYRICS
Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List