2. Sonic Boom
3. Aerion Supersonic
4. Heathrow Airport is always plagued by swarms of birds in his runway
5. Fatal collision with a bird
6. Airports near beaches
Unique airport which is located near the beach is named 'Princess Juliana International Airport'. Eventually the airport was officially closed because its foundation is very short making it difficult for large aircraft for takeoff.
7. Airport flooded
8. Gibraltar Airport
The airport is very unique, because the foundation cut other public transport route. As we can see in the image, the vehicle will pass to stop in advance if there is a plane that would pass on these premises.
As we queued at the train coming through, it is also any vehicle determined to break through the latch guard.
9. Helicopters incredible maneuvers from a reliable pilot
10. Wingtip vortices
Friction between the air and the wings to generate heat and air kondensasikan which almost reached the dew point, and then forming the traces of water vapor at the end of the plane. Line of smoke that we see every time a plane passed it trjadi because the condensation process
11. Human Jet
12. Plane without a sound
It's called the 'Silent Aircraft Initiative', this aircraft does not remove the noise and also fuel efficient. Suitable for use as a spy plane.
13. Aircraft Firefighting
Aircraft Be-200 is a new amphibian, the most efficient and sophisticated ever produced. Be-200 amphibious aircraft designed as a firefighter, but can also are used to transport passengers and cargo, coastal patrol, environmental control, rescue operations at sea, etc..
How to Start a Car Insurance Company
1. Get an insurance license with your state. Most states require those selling auto insurance to attend a prelicensing course and to take a state exam. To find out if your state has this requirement, contact your state department of insurance.
2. Apply for a business license. Before selling your first auto insurance policy, you need to obtain a business license with you city. This can be secured by requesting an application from the city business office; typically located at the city hall department.
3. Purchase insurance to protect your business. This will protect your assets in case of a disaster or accident and also protect your company against losses resulting from lawsuits. Contact your state department of insurance for a list of companies that provide this service.
4. Select which car insurance policies you will sell. Large insurance companies such as Progressive Insurance allow independent insurance agents to sell policies on their behalf. The more insurance companies you have under one roof the better. This will allow you to provide your customers with more options and the best rates on insurance.
5. Market your services to potential clients. If you were a car insurance agent before launching your own company, contact each of your clients and provide them with your new contact information. Before calling them, have a few ideas about how to save them money by switching. Also, make a list of family, friends, associates and acquaintances and contact each individually to discuss auto insurance policies.